What Do You Need to Build a Mobile Tracking System?
Well, if you want to build your own mobile tracking system, you have to need these elements: An old but working GSM mobile phone with SIM card, also used GSM GPS tracker in Jimilab, and a car charger to match the phone; One plastic box bigger than the phone but as small as possible, it is used for the patting box, preferably one with screws to secure the lid and available from a electronics retailer; A small amount of potting compound, available from a good electronics retailer. Industrial strength self-adhesive velcro strip (enough to cover the rear of the phone); Length of two core 5amp flex length depending on how far from the vehicle battery you are fitting the unit; Inline fuse holder, available from a local auto parts dealer. (with 1 amp fuse); Battery terminal connectors.
Well, the next step you should build your vehicle gps tracking device. Cover the back of your mobile phone with one side of the velcro strips. Remove the pip and solder the brown lead from your flex to this connection, remove the side spring and solder the blue lead from your flex to this connection. Carefully tape over the solder joints you have made, and place together with any components that were in the charger into the potting box with the potting compound and allow to cure. Once cured the components will be protected from moisture and damage. Connect the charger to the phone. Site the tracker unit out of sight but in the place where it will not be subject to excessive vibration, or where moisture may get into the unit. Also as far away as possible from things like alternators, indicator relays, electronic ignition units, and other sources of possible RF interference.
Whenever you turn on a mobile phone, it has at least three cell base units, sometimes it has more units which choose your cell phone signals, the signal between each cell sites is compared to ensure the signal strength. This is known as triangulation and accuracy increase the more cell sites are involved. Jimilab is a professional supplier of GPS tracker if you want to get these devices and solutions, welcome to contact with us.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」