If you are a fleet manager, you may already know that the small costs associated with it can easily push the budget. Cost reduction in fleet management is a long-term problem. To save more, you have to know exactly where you’re spending – and losing – money. Therefore, more and more companies invest in fleet management software for increased insight into fleet operations.
The best fleet management software provides not only locations but more vehicle data and analytics for fleet management Improvement. It may be hard to start with fleet management software because It can be an expensive investment, but in the long run, it saves you a lot of money. Let’s see how exactly does it make that happen?
Improved customer satisfaction
You can efficiently and accurately update your customers about delays or changes by getting arrival time information at your fingertips to increases your customer satisfaction. Delays can result in customer dissatisfaction and make you lose money in the long run.
A fleet management software can help to improve productivity by ensuring no unnecessary miles and picking the shortest way to the destination. It can also help to dispatch, by knowing the location, you can optimize your work-flow. UPS is a famous success case of improving routing by fleet management software and saving $300 million to $400 million in 2017.
Fuel use reduction
Fuel is one of a fleet's biggest costs. Many fleet managers say that they spending millions on fuel fees alone. Fleet management software lets you know the bad behavior of your drivers, such as taking longer routes, idling, speeding, and so on. Asking drivers to improve their drive is also a great way to save costs. With fleet management software, you can control how much your fleet uses.
When the accident occurs, fleet management software will send you the location immediately, and the sooner you can get the location, the sooner you can offer help. What’s more, it allows you to measure performance and improve safety according to the drivers’ performance reports. Beyond the reports, you also can be armed up with real-time coaching with an AI dashcam to prevent accidents.
Tracksolid is a fleet management software with a complete set of services designed for remote management, fleet tracking, asset tracking, and a diverse set of vertical applications. As an off-the-shelf turnkey solution, Tracksolid is secure, open and scalable, and plays an essential role to enable visibility, simplify management, and optimize the utilization of resources.
- 2021-07-19• 4G Cat.1 Asset GNSS Tracker LL301 Has Been Released
- 2021-05-28• How to Track Fleet Activity With Reporting Software.
- 2021-04-16• Best Dash Cam with Parking Mode: How it Works and Where to Buy.
- 2021-04-09• How Jimi Dashcams Help Your Fleet
- 2021-04-02• How does Jimi IoT Fleet Management GPS Tracking Software Look Like?
- 2021-03-24• 2G/3G/4G/5G/ LPWAN in GPS Tracking
- 2021-03-17• Improve Driver Safety with Fleet Dash Cam
- 2021-03-10• Ultimate Guide to Fleet Telematics - Explained Step by Step (2021).
- 2021-03-05• What is the usage-based insurance market?
- 2021-03-03• The High-efficient Solutions to Reduce Distracted Driving.