VL802 – multifunctional LTE CAT1 hard-wired vehicle terminal, a considerable update of Jimi IoT & Concox’s star GT06N.
The VL802 is an advanced 4G GPS tracker designed for the management of industrial and commercial fleets ranging from passenger cars and trucks to buses and beyond. This device’s two-way communication can help fleet managers improve their driver management strategies. LTE communication with GSM (2G) fallback ensures a solid connection in almost all cases, and the suite of event-triggered alerts helps fleet managers monitor the status of their fleet in real-time.
With RS485 interface and various other I/Os for peripherals, this powerful device can be customized to streamline your operations and boost efficiency.
Feel free to contact us for more information if needed.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」