Recently, the Jimi JM-LL01 asset tracker has been integrated with Gurtam’s software platform Wialon.
The combination of JM-LL01 LTE Cat M1 / NB2 GNSS Asset Tracker and Gurtam’s software platform Wialon will create a more efficient fleet tracking solution and bring more convenience to our customers.
Gurtam, headquartered in Minsk, Belarus, was founded in 2002. It is a software development company and a service provider in real-time GPS monitoring, vehicle telematics, and fleet management solutions. As of May 2019, more than 2 000 000 objects worldwide were monitored by Wialon. The business network of the company involves over 1600 fleet tracking service providers in more than 130 countries.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」