April 23, 2019 – Jimi made its debut show at Navitech Expo with latest IoT solutions.
Jimi’s logistics management solution and shared mobility solutions made a hit with visitors from all over the world.
JIMI Bike-sharing Solution
Navitech is the only specialized exhibition for satellite navigation in Russia. Being the main trade show for navigation industry professionals, it brings together leading Russian and foreign developers and manufacturers of navigation equipment and technologies, services and software including mapping applications, shows relevant global trends, and determines the development of the national market of satellite navigation.
Navitech is a unique trade show of satellite navigation in Russia bringing world premieres of innovative satellite navigation solutions, systems, technologies, equipment and services, navigation and information technology, geodesy and cartography under one roof. Attendee list includes active business contacts and effective cooperation with businessmen, potential investors, authorities, and researchers from more than 30 countries.
In the meantime, the 13th International Navigation Forum took place on April 23. It is the central event of the year in the field of the use of satellite navigation technologies in the Russian Federation and EAEU countries.
The main purpose of the Forum is to inform Russian and foreign audience about state policies in the field of the development and use of GLONASS technologies, to analyze technology and market trends of the navigation industry in Russia and the whole world, including perspective directions of different kinds of unmanned transport, to discuss a status and development prospects of products and services using navigation technologies, as well as opportunities for international collaboration and cooperation in the field of navigation activities.
The agenda of the 13th International Navigation Forum is designed for developers and consumers of products and services using navigation technologies and is devoted to important issues of their application and development.
The Forum attendees will directly receive information about issues of legal and technical regulations of using navigation technologies, get introduced to existing offers and advanced developments of navigation equipment of Russian and foreign manufacturers, to navigation and information systems, solutions and services for different economic sectors and mass consumer categories.
Join us to search for new navigation solutions for commercial and social purposes at Booth 81C40 in Moscow.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」