LL701 – Long-standby LTE asset tracker, the ideal choice for managing heavy-duty vehicles such as heavy trucks and construction equipment.
Using the CR123A battery and interchangeable battery design, the device can be fully loaded in less than a minute, allowing for more availability and better portability. Thus, fleet managers can effectively reduce fleet maintenance costs by avoiding downtime until the device is charged. Depending on reporting frequency, its low consumption can provide up to 5 years of working time on 3 batteries, while it also supports an external power supply for longer working life.
In addition to these features, the IP67 waterproof rating and the suite of event-triggered alerts will make the LL701 a perfect solution for non-real-time tracking of heavy-duty vehicles, goods and other assets.
Feel free to contact us for more information if needed.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」