Jimi IoT is an award-winning GPS tracking device manufacturer and internet of things solutions provider. Our devices are sold through 6000+ channel partners across the world and deployed in more than 150 countries. We will continue to develop the advanced solutions to provide customers with high-quality GPS terminals and commit to moving towards the Internet of Everything.
JM-VL02 4G LTE Cat M1 GPS tracker is suitable for mobile applications with low/medium data rate requirements, such as private vehicle security, public transport dispatch, fleet management, construction machinery monitoring. It provides accurate real-time tracking and driver behavior driving analysis, equips with multiple I / Os, supports multiple sensors and various external devices for different applications, making a scalable vehicle tracking device.
Targeting global IoT markets, the JM-VL02
series is a highly-integrated variant supporting Cat M1, Cat NB2, EGPRS and
integrated GNSS. The JM-VL02 4G tracking terminal complies with 3GPP Release 14
and delivers enhanced capabilities in power consumption, data rates, VoLTE,
GNSS as well as hardware-based security, making it ideal for the next
generation of connected devices.
JM-VL02 feature list:
- Ignition detection
JM-VL02 relays engine status via ACC wire.
- Vibration detect
VL02 can send alarm if people enter or
damage your parked car.
You can remotely cut off the power to the
vehicle via App/Platform.
PS: For safety reasons, this feature will only
take effect if/when the vehicle is
traveling less than 20km/h.
- SOS button
Send an SOS message via the external SOS
- GEO fence
An alarm is issued when a vehicle enters or
exits a defined area.
- Path management
Schedule generally the most time-saving and fuel-saving route.
- Driver behavior monitoring
Alarm for improper driving behavior, such as speeding, harsh acceleration/braking, and lane departure.
- Fuel consumption management
- Delivers the fuel consumption data, avoid fuel-theft and intentional detour.
- Temperature monitoring
Monitor the temperature to keep fruits, vegetables and beverage from going bad.
- About PCTRB
The PCS Type Certification Review Board, also known as the PTCRB, is a certification board established by North American cellular operators to test mobile phones, IoT devices, M2M devices and modules, and similar hardware operating on mobile networks.
It’s important for operators and device manufacturers to ensure their devices are PTCRB-certified, as doing so ensures compliance with cellular network standards.
Without PTCRB certification, device manufacturers won’t be able to interoperate with many North American cellular carriers.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」