The 39th GITEX exhibition recently closed in Dubai. Jimi participates in the exhibition as scheduled, and our professional team showed a variety of products and recommended high-quality and mature GPS solutions for many visitors.
As one of the largest high-tech industry exhibitions in the Middle East and one of the three largest IT exhibitions in the world, GITEX 2019 focuses on new technologies and products such as 5G. While demonstrating powerful hardware capabilities, Jimi is actively engaged in the exploration of cutting-edge technology, and coincides with the theme of the Gitex “Synergizing the Mind and Technology Economy.”
The latest JIMI products have displayed on site.
- 4G vehicle tracker JM-VL01
- INS-aided GPS Tracking System JM-VG01U
- Handy asset tracker JM-LG02
- 4G car dash camera with DMS, ADAS JC400
Jimi LTE products are at the industry-leading level in the fields of NB-IoT technology. At present, the full range of LTE products has been stably launched in mature markets and continue to enter emerging markets. These industry-leading, mature technologies and stable performance products have been fully validated and positively feedbacks by the market. Now in the critical period of the Middle East market from 2G products to 4G product update iteration, Jimi’s forward-looking layout in the technology field will lay a solid foundation for the future demand of the market.
The outdoor summer heat in Dubai did not block the enthusiasm of the visitors. During the five-day exhibition period, Jimi booth flowed of visitors, and the event was even better than in previous years. Jimi’s high-quality tracking equipment and solutions have generated a lot of interest among visitors, and the Jimi team has attracted the attention of the live media. At the scene, we not only shared the Jimi’s development history and quality hardware equipment solutions but also made a forward-looking analysis of Jimi’s development strategy in the Middle East.
Jimi IoT has always been rooted in GPS technology and committed to customers. The Middle East market is one of the areas we are actively involved in. In the future, we will adhere to high-quality products and services, continue to pay attention to the needs of our customers in the Middle East and deepen the market.
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」