CES is the most influential tech event in the world — the proving ground for breakthrough technologies and global innovators. This is where the world’s biggest brands do business and meet new partners, and the sharpest innovators hit the stage. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, CES features every aspect of the tech sector. CES showcases companies including manufacturers, developers, and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems, and more.
Jimi IoT, a leading provider of Internet of Things (IoT) telematics devices and cloud services, At this event, we will present our latest technology, products, and security solutions, including but not limited to the ones below.
𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭 Management
– JC450 series – Multi-channel DashCam with Up to 5 cameras
– VL501 – Plug-n-play tracker with GNSS, LTE, and BLE
𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐭 and Logistics Tracking
– LL303 – Solar-powered tracker with multiple BLE sensors
– LL701 – Asset management terminal with ultra-long standby
– LL01 – Asset GNSS Tracker with 10,000mAh Rechargeable Battery
– LL02 – Versatile Asset Tracker with Multiple Working Modes
Other Jimi IoT products that will be showcased at this exhibition include:
VL02 – The vehicle tracker that uses the Cat-M1/NB-IoT networks for fast data transmission and features multiple I/Os for function expansion.
We will help you improve your business operations and share the best strategies and solutions in the IoT industry today. So, do not miss your chance and Register now!
Jan. 05-08, 2023
Booth number: 3512
West Hall, LVCC, NV & DIGITAL
More products and solutions are waiting for you!
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for more information if needed.