The Vietnam Motor Expo was held at the Giang Vo Exhibition Centre Hanoi from 12 to 15 June 2019, showcasing solutions for the automobile, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, automobiles, auto parts, and related industries.
Past exhibition photos
The exhibition will be open to the public from 11:00 to 17:30 on June 12, and continue to welcome guests from 09:00 to 17:30 in 3 days (from June 13 to June 15, 2019). Admission is free for visitors.
Currently, Vietnam AutoExpo is the only motorbike exhibition still held in the North. Expected, Vietnam AutoExpo 2019 will attract 35,000 visitors.
In this exhibition, the JIMI team will present the OBD tracker, motorcycle GPS tracker, vehicle GPS tracker, walkie talkie for the Vietnam network.
See you at JIMI Booth R35-R36!
- 2022-08-09• Four Advantages of Driving Recorders that You don’t Know
- 2022-08-04• Jimi IoT LL303 Asset Tracker – ensure the safety of your assets
- 2022-08-01• AT Battery-Powered Tracker Series for Asset Management
- 2022-07-29• Find out if your car is one of the top 7 stolen in 2022
- 2022-07-26• Jimi Introduces VL502 Vehicle Locator – Greatly Reduces Vehicle Theft Risk
- 2022-07-22• Video Telematics GPS Tracking Platform
- 2022-07-19• What makes a good Vehicle GPS tracker?
- 2022-07-19• Jimi/Concox Named IoT Industry Leader by World-Leading Market Research Provider Berg Insight
- 2022-07-15• JC450 series Multi-Channel Dashcams Fully Integrated into TrackSolid Pro
- 2022-07-08• LL701 「Long-Standby Asset Management Terminal」