2. Antenna signal will not pass through metallic or magic type tint.
3. Vehicle should not be moving when trying to get your first fix.
4. Units should not be placed or covered behind metal objects.
5. Acquiring your first location should take only 30 seconds to 1 minute with a good GPS signal in the area. Should the acquiring of a signal take too long, simply remove the unit's power and re-insert it again - this re-starts the search process.
a. Real Time tracking systems: This type of system will collect the information of the vehicle and send it immediately or every 30 seconds to the servers that will process the information. This type of system is ideal when it is a priority to have an on-line, instant control of the vehicles activities.
b. Passive tracking systems: This type of system will collect the information of the vehicle and store in the memory of the GPS device. It is ideal for those cases when requirements are less strict.
We offer several types of Jimi GPS trackers, including personal trackers, vehicle trackers and asset trackers and bus tracking solutions; Please contact us for more information or recommendation with email@example.com
Our GPS Tracking devices contain two modules:
1. GPS module: This module will allow the locator device to get its location from the GPS satellites.
2. Cellular module: This module acts almost as a cell phone. It transmits the information received from the GPS module to the cellular networks and from there to our servers.Once the information is received in our servers, special software processes it and presents it to you in our GPS Tracking web system.